August 19, 2011
- The contest begins now and ends at 11:59pm EST August 23, 2011
- TO ENTER: Visit Rock Is A Girl’s Best Friend on Facebook
- You will see there are several ways you can enter and you can get additional entries for each thing you choose to do. You can follow us, tweet about us, like us on Facebook, and more. ENTER NOW
- Winners (3) will be selected by random.org and notified via email on August 24th, 2011. Winners will have 12 hours to respond before a new winner is selected
- Your tickets will be available for pick up at Will Call at The Greek Theatre on the evening of the show. Please bring photo ID.
- Transportation and accommodations not included
About Atmosphere: In the three years since Atmosphere’s dropped a full length record on the world, they’ve been far from stagnant, staying at the top of their game in every respect. For the better part of two years, Atmosphere toured the globe in support of their critically acclaimed – and #5 Billboard Top 200 charting – album, When LIfe Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold. And in their “spare” time, the group returned home to Minneapolis in 2009 to record their 2010 double EP, To All My Friends, Blood Makes The Blade Holy, an homage to their friends.
In 2011, Atmosphere is taking that feeling one step farther with this long awaited LP, The Family Sign, a tribute to their true extended family: their fans, their loved ones, and each other.
About The Greek Theatre:
For “official” information about The Greek Theatre, you can check out their website, but here’s my take: The Greek Theatre is one of my all-time favorite music venues. Start to finish, The Greek Theatre is an EXPERIENCE! You can get there early, picnic, and drink wine. If you don’t mind a walk, you can park on Vermont and enjoy the walk to and from the venue. If you’re reading Rock Is A Girl’s Best Friend, chances are you’re not the type to leave the show early, so you can take the easy route and commit to the stacked parking option. The venue is beautiful, outdoors, surrounded by trees. The sound is impeccable. I’ve seen some of my favorite shows at The Greek and I’m very excited to share these opportunities with you.
Well, if you haven’t already done so, ENTER TO WIN TICKETS NOW.
For more info about this show or Greek Theatre, click here.
To buy tickets to this or any other show at The Greek Theatre, click here.
If you have questions or comments, please leave them for me below.