I’m so happy to be working with The Luckman Fine Arts Complex to bring more ticket giveaways your way! I saw India Arie at Luckman Fine Arts Complex last year and the experience was amazing. It’s a beautiful venue with great sound, every seat is a good seat, and there are wonderful indoor and outdoor areas to gather and drink wine (or water) before the show.
Five lucky Rock Is A Girl’s Best Friend readers will each win a pair of tickets to see Nikka Costa, at The Luckman Fine Arts Complex on Saturday, May 12th. Here’s what you need to know to enter:
- The contest begins now and ends at 11:59pm EST May 9, 2012
- TO ENTER: Visit Rock Is A Girl’s Best Friend on Facebook
- You will see there are several ways you can enter and you can get additional entries for each thing you choose to do. You can follow us, tweet about us, like us on Facebook, and more. ENTER NOW
- Winners (5) will be selected by random.org and notified via email on May 10, 2012. Winners will have 12 hours to respond before a new winner is selected
- Your tickets will be available for pick up at Will Call at The Luckman Fine Arts Complex on the evening of the show
- Transportation and accommodations not included
About Nikka Costa:
Influenced by classic Motown artists, Nikka Costa has been at the forefront of the jazz, funk, and soul revivals. With roots in Japan, Australia, and Los Angeles, Nikka Costa combines jazz and blues melodies with her ferocious rock & roll vocal style. With a career spanning 30 years, Nikka Costa has collaborated with some of the best in the business including Mark Ronson, Adam Lambert, and Eric Clapton. With these collaborations, among many others, Costa has furthered her synthesis of funk, soul, and contemporary R&B. Costa will grace the Luckman stage and perform songs from her current release PRO*WHOA! along with hits including “Like a Feather” and “Push & Pull.”
The Luckman Fine Arts Complex delivers cutting edge music, dance, and visual arts from around the world to the Los Angeles community. A professional arts entity on the campus of California State University, Los Angeles, located just five miles east of downtown.
Well, if you haven’t already done so, ENTER TO WIN TICKETS NOW.
For more info and to buy tickets to this show or any other show at The Luckman Fine Arts Complex, click here.
If you have questions or comments, please leave them for me below.