December 7, 2011
Here’s what you need to know to enter:
- The contest begins now and ends at 11:59pm EST December 14, 2011
- TO ENTER: Visit Rock Is A Girl’s Best Friend on Facebook
- You will see there are several ways you can enter and you can get additional entries for each thing you choose to do. You can follow Tori Amos, tweet about the contest daily, like us on Facebook, and more. ENTER NOW
- Winner (1) will be selected by random.org and notified via email on the morning of December 15, 2011. Winner will have 5 hours to respond before a new winner is selected
- Your tickets will be available for pick up at Will Call at The Orpheum on the evening of the show. Photo ID will be required to pick up tickets
- Transportation and accommodations not included
About Tori Amos:
Here’s how Tori describes the new record:
“It’s a 21st century song cycle inspired by classical music themes spanning over 400 years. I have used the structure of a song cycle to tell an ongoing, modern story. The protagonist is a woman who finds herself in the dying embers of a relationship. In the course of one night she goes through an initiation of sorts that leads her to reinvent herself allowing the listener to follow her on a journey to explore complex musical and emotional subject matter. One of the main themes explored on this album is the hunter and the hunted and how both exist within us.”
Tori is currently on tour to support the album, including 2 sold out dates at The Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles: Tori Amos Tour Dates
About The Orpheum:
In addition to being among the first places the Thom Yorke band played (before they became “Atoms For Peace”), The Orpheum Theatre is one of L.A.’s most venerable landmarks. From a young Judy Garland’s 1933 vaudeville performance to a recent filming of the hit TV show “American Idol”, this renowned venue has hosted an array of theatrical productions, concerts, film festivals, private parties, variety shows, awards shows, movie shoots, music video shoots, television show and commercial shoots and much more.
Well, if you haven’t already done so, ENTER TO WIN TICKETS NOW.
For more info about this show or The Orpheum click here.
If you have questions or comments, please leave them for me below.